instagram ♥

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wei's Birthday~

22.o8.2oo8
(Friday)


yea,its wei's day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved cousin---
wei wei! xp
hope u enjoyed the day with us
altough it was quite 'simple+normal' to spend the time with us
-having lunch in Kim Gary
-strolling around the mall
-singing madly in redbox
-having dinner in CRC Restaurant
-and last but not least, birthday cake-cutting ceremony xD


~cousins~



it has been quite a long time we(i mean all the cousins) didn gather d..
reasons:-

#limynn & bony--college life
#rachel & wei--tuition
#lishan--tuition + training
conclusion: NO TIME !!

i wish our relationship will STILL remain as now till forever ?
To all my cousins:
i'm the only child in the family, i do not have any siblings,
u guys are my closest & most-beloved relatives
so, please DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE ! k ?

~your coorperations will be appreciated~
lol xp

3 comments:

Cherylyn said...

hey Rachel! remember me? lol I'm pheng, your distance cousin ^.^

feel free to visit my blog!
click here to my blog

Anonymous said...

I should be the one who says the last sentence. "Don't leave me this lao yi alone oh" :P

By~
You-know-who

Anonymous said...

i won't leave u alone lar!!!