instagram ♥

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday night

Saturday night used to be family day or i called it cousin day. Ever since everyone has all grown up, everyone has their own life and circles of friends and the family gathering become lesser nowadays. 

I miss the good old days when the cousins snatching over a plate of noodles; miss the times when we quarrel and fight with each other and i will always be the one apologising; miss the times they like to make fun of me especially when i was in the toilet, they switched off the lights and ran away and let me shout and cry like a mad cow; miss the times when we helped each other to keep secrets and sometimes betrayed the ones who made people mad.=P i miss all these little moments that made us cousins.

Time passed so fast and people change. I wonder am i the only one who miss all those cousins' moments? Or am I the only who care about all these relationships thingy? 

Someone once told me I'm that kind of person who likes to chase people away especially those who truly cares for me. wo bu zhi dao.:(

人都是寂寞的. Is it true?

I'm not desperate but I am seriously tired of being alone. I just need someone who listens to me whenever i needed. imy

1 comment:

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

my cousin straight away go langkawi work d lo... =3=

another two smaller eh didnt even recognise me
u see i 凄凉 bo -3-